The Department of Electrical Engineering, which has a fine blend of renowned as well as young and dynamic personalities as faculty, is involved in providing quality education at UG levels. It has a broad based UG curriculum and programs in Electrical Engg, Power Systems and Instrumentation. The syllabi of the courses are continuously updated and the laboratories modernized to reflect the rapid changes in technology.
The Department has strong Industry interaction and has been involved in development of state-of-art products for Industry. It has extensive fabrication, calibration and testing facilities for carrying out industry sponsored research and consultancy projects.
It is our goal to provide our students with a strong theoretical foundation, practical engineering skills, experience in interpersonal communication and teamwork, and a daily emphasis on ethics, professional conduct and critical thinking. We prepare our graduates for successful engagement in commercial and industrial enterprise, research and development, and develop our students to become entrepreneur that they will be job giver not job seeker. We emphasize and support the training necessary for practice as professional engineers.
To provide the leadership to enable excellence in the field of Electrical Engineering, advancement of the frontiers of knowledge and to provide the students with a stimulating and rewarding learning experience.
- Establishing the state of the art infrastructure
- Quality instructions and Modern teaching-learning methods
- Qualified and experienced faculties
- To provide competent technical manpower to cater to the needs of the industry.
- To produce entrepreneurial and ethical technocrats to serve the society with innovative solutions to techno- social engineering challenges.
HIGHLIGHT & KEY STRENGTH
- The Department Electrical Engineering was established in 2013 with the intake capacity of 60, with the objective of imparting quality technical education and creating effective professionals.
- The Electrical Department has experienced and well qualified faculty.
- The Electrical Department has well equipped laboratories with the latest equipments.
- Teacher-Guardian Scheme.
- Adequate modern teaching aids.
- Excellent teaching learning environment.
- Excellent surrounding condition to improve student’s ability to apply core electrical knowledge with social responsibility.